At exactly 3:00 pm EST today, the Christmas in July Bundle Sale goes live. The sale will last for 72 hours only, so be sure to grab your bundle while you can!
What is the bundle sale, you ask? Here’s the details:
- The bundle includes 21 PDF patterns. You will receive:
- 11 quilt patterns, many include instructions for multiple sizes
- 3 paper pieced mini-quilt and block patterns
- 1 scarf & cuff patterns
- 1 table runner pattern
- 1 tree skirt pattern
- 1 Advent calendar pattern
- 1 pattern each for the following: notebook cover, Christmas bunting/swag, soft baby blocks
- 1 book on block design
The Sale Has Ended – See You Next Year!
Due to the generosity of our sponsors, you have the opportunity to be entered to win one of several great prizes, as well as a discount code from Sulky Threads!
Purchasers also will receive a discount code to use at Make Modern and Sulky Threads.
The bundle is available for 72 hours only
And the best part? The price. All of the above for only $25 USD. The total value of the bundle is $212 USD.
Designers who are participating this year are:
- 13 Spools – Broken Dash by Amy Garro
- Blossom Heart Quilts – Making Merry Poinsettia & DIY Block Design by Alyce Blyth
- Carrie Actually – Half and Half Quilt by Carrie Merrell
- Cooking Up Quilts – Spinning by Beth Sellers
- Daydreams of Quilts – Pixel Tree in a Pixel Heart by Anita LaHay
- Emkie Designs – Cozy for Eternity by Emma Wengier
- Faith and Fabric – Bird Houses by Jen Frost
- Hilltop Custom Designs – Scrapbook Quilt by Amista Baker
- Live Love Sew – Tree Farm by Keera Job
- Meadow Mist Designs – Cookies & Cream by Cheryl Brickey
- Night Quilter – Constant Flux by Kitty Wilkin
- Quiet Play – Geometric Christmas Tree by Kristy Lea
- Quilting Jetgirl – Sprig by Yvonne Fuchs
- Radiant Home Studio – North Pond Notebook Cover by Sara Curtis
- Said With Love – Peek-a-Book Calendar by Anne Boundy
- Stitches Quilting – 8′ Giant Christmas Tree Skirt by Deanna Wall
- Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting – Christmas Swag by Raylee Bielenberg
- Swoodson Says – Christmas Baby Blocks by Stephanie Woodson
- The Crafty Mummy – Hopscotch Table Runner by Tonya Grant
- The Cloth Parcel – Woodland Wander by Audrey Mann
- Woodberry Way – First Snow by Alli Jensen
Here’s some great eye candy of the patterns included in the bundle:
I am so excited and honored to once again participate in the 2017 Christmas in July Bundle sale! There are so many patterns you can use for unique and original gifts that everyone on your gift list is sure to love.
If you have any questions, be sure to let me know. I’ll be happy to answer them. Now, go grab your bundle! 🙂
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. To enter to win one of the prizes listed without purchasing the bundle, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.