This is a super big Main Crush Monday! Because this post is loaded with information and is so long, I am moving MCM to tomorrow. (I know it’s a Tuesday, but I hope you’ll link up your crushes tomorrow. I have a project I can’t wait to show you!)
At exactly 3:00 pm EST today, the Christmas in July Bundle Sale goes live. The sale will last for 72 hours only, so be sure to grab your bundle while you can!
What is the bundle sale, you ask? Here’s the details:
- The bundle includes 23 PDF patterns. You will receive:
- 8 quilt patterns, many include instructions for multiple sizes
- 4 paper pieced block patterns
- 2 clutch patterns
- 1 table runner pattern
- 1 tree skirt pattern
- 1 gift bag pattern
- 1 Advent calendar pattern
- 1 pattern each for the following: backpack, zipper case, pouch, and kitchen ensemble
- and 15 Christmas applique with 3 project ideas
- Due to the generosity of our sponsors, everyone who purchases a bundle will be entered to win a 6 month subscription to Make Modern Magazine as well as one of ten free classes from Craftsy.
- Purchasers also will receive a discount code to use at Gotham Quilts and Sulky Threads, and will receive a free pattern from Sulky Threads.
The bundle is available for 72 hours only.
And the best part? The price. All of the above for only $25 USD. The total value of the bundle is $170 USD.
BUNDLE SALE IS OVER – SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! 🙂
In addition to the above, anyone who buys a bundle through me will be entered to win a $25 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop!
(Winner will be announced on Friday, July 29th)
Below is a collage of all the patterns included in the bundle. You can click on each picture to make it bigger for easier viewing.
Here is the complete list of participants:
- Amy Ellis – Amy’s Creative Side
- Alyce Blyth – Blossom Heart Quilts
- Carrie Merrell – Carrie Actually
- Jennie Pickett – Clover & Violet
- Beth Sellers – Cooking Up Quilts 🙂
- Anita LaHay – Daydreams of Quilts
- Emma Wengier – Emkie Designs
- Jen Frost – Faith and Fabric
- Amista Baker – Hilltop Custom Designs
- Keera Job – Live Love Sew
- Cheryl Brickey – Meadow Mist Designs
- Kristy Lea – Quiet Play
- Yvonne Fuchs – Quilting Jetgirl
- Joy – Quilty Joy Joy
- Anne Boundy – Said With Love
- Deanna Wall – Stitches Quilting
- Raylee Bielenberg – Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting
- Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
- Tonya Grant – The Crafty Mummy
- Kitty Wilkin – The Night Quilter
- Amy Garro – 13 Spools
I am so crushing on this Bundle sale and I hope you are too! There are patterns you can use for unique and original gifts that everyone on your list is sure to love.
If you have any questions, be sure to let me know. I’ll be happy to answer them. Now, go grab your bundle! 🙂